Patch 1.000 - 1.010
Chinese (Traditional) (976 MB EXE)
Czech (972 MB EXE)
English/UK (970 MB EXE)
English/US (970 MB EXE)
French (996 MB EXE)
German/Collectors Edition (998 MB EXE)
German/Standard Edition (991 MB EXE)
Hungarian (972 MB EXE)
Italian (999 MB EXE)
Japanese (971 MB EXE)
Polish (999 MB EXE)
Russian (997 MB EXE)
Spanish (995 MB EXE)
Patch 1.010 - 1.011
Chinese (Traditional) (399 MB EXE)
Czech (399 MB EXE)
English/UK (399 MB EXE)
English/US (399 MB EXE)
French (399 MB EXE)
German/Collectors Edition (399 MB EXE)
German/Standard Edition (406 MB EXE)
Hungarian (399 MB EXE)
Italian (399 MB EXE)
Japanese (399 MB EXE)
Polish (399 MB EXE)
Russian (399 MB EXE)
Spanish (399 MB EXE)
The following are the player made maps released on official servers. After they are downloaded,
place the .sdf files in your "My Documents\World in Conflict\Downloaded\maps" folder.
Map Pack (546 MB ZIP) with all of the released custom maps.
Individual maps found in the Map Pack available for separate download:
Airport (81 MB SDF) by Luva
Arizona (59 MB SDF) by Slepnyrl
Bocage (84 MB SDF) by Slepnyrl
Ozzault (67 MB SDF) by Luva
Paradise (77 MB SDF) by EvilViking
Valley (77 MB SDF) by Gozeus
Virginia (101 MB SDF) by EvilViking
Fix for the map do_Canal
If your game crashes when loading the map do_Canal, you will need to replace the file 'wic65.sdf' in your root folder for World in Conflict (for example "C:\Program Files\Sierra Entertainment\World in Conflict").
Canal Fix (381 MB SDF)
You have to make sure you don't have an older version of the maps in your map folder! Make sure to delete all older versions you might have of these maps before downloading the latest versions (the ones linked above). Also make sure the downloaded file isn’t corrupt – delete the failed download in that case and download it again.
1) If you're using the Steam version of World in Conflict, download the package for Steam users, and continue with step 4.
2) Non-Steam users, update World in Conflict to version 1.011, make sure you choose the proper language.
3) Download the package for the retail version.
4) Copy the included files from the archive to your 'wic.exe' install directory, backup the old files before overwriting.
Most common locations for 'wic.exe' (where 'X' is your hard drive):
- X:\Program Files (x86)\Sierra Entertainment\World in Conflict
- X:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\World in Conflict
- X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World in Conflict
- or right click a WiC shortcut, go to properties and click 'Open file location'.
5) Also get the additional maps, these are required to play on some servers.
6) You should be able to start WiC as usual. Create an account, join a server, have fun.
© 2009 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. World in Conflict, Ubisoft Massive the Ubisoft Massive logo, Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are all trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.